AD: Plot No.1 A, Bhat GIDC Estate, Gandhinagar - 382428, Gujarat, India.
Tell: +91 7698815003/079 66701800 or +91 79 66701843
A state-of-the art modern facility in the heart of the Gujarat state, it is spread over 10 acres and has a built-up area of over 440000 square feet. Currently the hospital has 284 beds with a capacity to expand to 400 beds.
Right from the infrastructure to the latest medical technology acquisition, Apollo Hospitals has always kept its Patients First and strived to deliver not World Class but World’s Best Care to its Patients since its inception in 2003.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad is a tertiary care flagship unit of the Apollo Hospitals Group. The Hospital focuses on centres of excellence like Cardiac Sciences, Neuro Sciences, Orthopaedics including Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement and Spine Surgery, Cancer, Emergency Medicine and Solid Organ Transplants besides the complete range of more than 35 allied medical disciplines under the same roof.
Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad provides holistic healthcare that includes prevention, treatment, rehabilitation and health education for patients, their families and clients by touching their lives.
Few of the salient features of Apollo Hospitals, Ahmedabad:
- More than 35 clinical specialties under one roof
- Gujarat’s First Hospital having JCI Accreditation on first attempt.
- First corporate hospital to have Liver Transplant program in the state
- More than 89 ICU beds, highest in a Private Hospital in the state
- NABH accreditation for hospitals & Blood Bank
- Dedicated intensive units for Stem Cell Transplant & solid organ transplant
- Performed more than 150 solid organ transplants
- NABL accredited Pathology Laboratory
- Only private hospital in the state having in-house blood bank (NABH Accredited)
- 125 and 64 Slice CT Scan, 1.5 Tesla MRI and other high-end diagnostic facilities
- Dedicated modular joint replacement theaters with laminar airflow
- Dedicated wing for International patients
- Only CDC authorized centre for Immigration Health Check (USA, Australia, Canada) in Gujarat