Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital
Bangpakok 9 International Hospital is one of the leading private hospitals in Thailand, and under the BPK Hospital Group. The Group was founded by Dr. Chareong Chandrakamol and Associate Professor Bidhya Chandrakamol in 2003. The hospital is located only 30 minutes from Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport, a little south of Central Bangkok, on Rama 2 Road, in the area of Bangpakok, near the famous Chao Praya River. Equipped with an expert team of doctors, very latest medical equipment, and certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and HA (Hospital Accreditation, Bangpakok 9 International Hospital is ready to providing local and international patients with high standards of medical care.
The BPK Hospital Group was founded by Dr. Chareong Chandrakamol and Associate Professor Pittaya Chandrakamol in 1981 under the name of Bangpakok Polyclinic. Providing quality care and service to all patients, the polyclinic’s reputation grew immensely amongst the people and needed to be expanded. The polyclinic has eventually moved location and was established as Bangpakok 1 Hospital, with a vision to be fully-equipped facility, and a team of expert doctors in all specialties, Dr. Chareong Chandrakamol and the BPK Hospital Group’s executive board expanded their network of hospitals throughout Bangkok and surrounding areas.
- Bangpakok 1 Hospital (since 1994)
- Bangpakok 3 Hospital (since 1996)
- Bangpakok 8 International Hospital (since 2003)
- Bangpakok 9 International Hospital (since 2003)
- Bangpakok 2 Hospital (established in 1990)
- Bangpakok Medical Clinic (establish in 1981)
- Piyavate Hospital (under BPK Hospital Group since 1 January 2016)
- Bangpakok 2 Rangsit Hospital (under BPK Hospital Group since 1 January 2016)