Address: 59 Yatap-ro, Seongnam, Gyeonggi-do 13496, South Korea
Hours: Working hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (local time), Monday through Friday
Languages Spoken: Korean, English, Russian, Chinese, Mongolian
1. Major Hospital of CHA Medical Group, Korea's Largest Biomedical Group. CHA Bundang Medical Center of CHA University, since it opened in 1995 as the first general hospital in a newly-established city, has truly grown into a leading hospital of CHA Medical Group with 1,000 beds for the past two decades.
2. The First Medical Organization That Received the Korean National Quality Award
3. JCI-Accredited Hospital Joint Commission International provides international accreditation for hospitals proven to rigorously comply with the international standards for medical services.
4. Leading Hospital in Stem Cell Research Designated as Korea Research-Driven Hospitals Twice Consecutively
5. Women's Hospital Exclusively for Mothers, Babies and Women CHA Bundang Women's Medical Center opened inside CHA Bundang Medical Center in June 2006 in order to provide medical services specialized for women and infants. CHA Bundang Women’s Medical Center has been the first and largest hospital for women and infants in Korea, and established an unrivaled brand as a new concept of medical service for women, mothers and babies. In 2008, it was awarded the National Healthcare Design Award from the American Institute of Architects (AIA) and in 2009 an award certificate from the Ministry of Health and Welfare, taking the lead in creating a new hospital culture.