Location: Singapore, Singapore
Tan Tock Seng Hospital is one of Singapore’s largest multi-disciplinary hospitals with 175 years of pioneering medical care and development. Today with 1,700 beds and 9,000 staff, TTSH serves the 1.4 million population in Central Singapore, in partnership with patients, primary care and community partners.
The hospital is a member of the National Healthcare Group and part of Singapore’s public healthcare system, hosting the National Centre for Infectious Diseases, Institute for Geriatrics & Active Ageing, NHG Eye Institute, and the Centre for Healthcare Innovation. Recognised as AON Hewitt Best Employer (Singapore) in 2013 and 2015, and Hay’s Employer of Choice at HR Management Asia 2018, TTSH believes in Better People delivering Better Care and building Better Community to achieve Better Health and Better Value for the population it serves.
Our Vision: Adding years of healthy life.
- Building on our tradition,
- Reaching out to the community,
- Doing our best to serve, care and heal,
- Together, we aim for excellence in cost-effective healthcare,
- education and research.
Better People, Better Care, Better Community
- We aim to develop better people,
- to deliver better care and together,
- build a better community.